objectives of the permanent high committee of security and safety
The permanent high committee for security and
safety specializes in the following objectives:
1) Supervision on all matters the security and the safety in the university and it's development.
2) Draw the general politics and the directions for the security and the safety.
3) Approval of the lists and the regimes and the educations which the security and the safety fulfilled in the university.
4) Approval of the plans operatable for the security and the university safety.
5) Approval of the budgets of the security and the safety.
6) Approval of the annual report of the administration work.
7) Supervise the works of the security and the safety through it's periodic reports, or the requests for the realization from all works with the lists and the general politics for matters of the security and the safety.
8) Surmounting of the obstacles which block the flow of the security and safety work in the university.