The Goal of the Plan
First : Targets of the Plan :-
Plans for facing the disasters:-
- To control the danger of the disaster and prevent the spreading of Fire and reduce the damages by preparing good plans for that.
- Write a directory showing all the information’s and the regulation followed during the emergency so as to protect the individuals and the building with coordination and co operation with the Civil Defense, the Ministry of Health and the concerned parts.
- To prepare a detailed operation of evacuation of buildings in case of emergency.
- To prepare a machinery for administration and supervising the emergency plan.
- To make use of the facilities provided by the University hospital.
- To prepare plans for dealing with the chemical materials and the radioactive materials and the ways of evacuating the stores in the University.
Second : The protective plan:-
- This aim to prevent the disaster and reduce its results if it happened.
- To form and making drills for all teams dealing with the emergency cases in all buildings and to determine the duties of everyone.
- Drills and training for all participants in the emergency plans by doing probable cases to practice what they learned in the courses of drills.
- To protect the administrative and the academic documents belong to all members of the University. Also provide new copies of the data in a safe place, so as to use them when needed. The aims can be achieved through some branch plans for the different stages of the plan.
v The stage before the disaster took place:
- To administer the probable dangers of the disasters.
- To access the facilities provided.
- To decide the policies.
- Evaluation of dangers to the societies.
- The co ordination between the concerned parts and decide their roles.
- To decide the plans and the probabilities.
- Training for the ways of dealing with the disasters.
- To establish the reasonable basics of information’s.
- Collect the data available locally and internationally.
- Establish and prepare a central operation room.
v The stage of disaster took place:-
- The effort to minimize the damages.
- Test and examine the place of the disaster to know the extent of the damage.
- Take some symptoms from the place for the disaster for analysis.
- Do all the efforts to control the disaster.
- Determine the Safety ways of settlement and evacuation operations.
- Determine the ways of recovery.
v The stage after the disaster took place:-
- Do all the efforts to get back the situation to the state before the disaster took place.
- Examine the symptoms and the results of the analysis and raise the reports.
- Register the social and economical consequences of the disaster.
- Register what we gain and learned from the disaster.
- Raise the suggestions to avoid the malfunction which appeared during facing the disaster so as to make any corrections needed.
2/8/2010 1:43:22 AM